Answers for Riddles
- Twelve (12).All of them have at least 28 days.
- By gradually pouring sand into the hole. The bird will keep moving so that it is not buried in the sand, forcing it higher and higher until it comes out.
- Twenty-nine snips. The last two inches are divided by one snip.
- Number 194.
- YOUR NAME.
- It had too many problems.
- A lie, because the statement itself says that everything told will be a lie.
- There are three possible solutions for this 51 and 15.42 and 24, 60 and 06.
- What the ant eats.
- They are grandmother, mother and daughter.
- You light the matchstick first.
- Halfway through the woods: After Halfway, the dog would be running out of the woods, not into the woods.
- Neither.The yolk of the egg is yellow.
- Yesterday, today and tomorrow.
- A chicken cannot talk.
- A coin.
- A frog: The frog is an amphibian in the order Anura (meaning ‘tail-less’)and usually makes noises at night during its mating season.
- A rainbow.
- The horse’s name is Friday.
- A worm.
- I am your shadow.
- I am a bridge to help your cross.
- I m a mirror.
- Our Shadow.
- His breath.