Coding is FUN!
“Whether you want to uncover the secrets of the universe, or you just want to pursue a career in the 21st century, basic computer programming is an essential skill to learn.”
– Stephen Hawking
ProGame is a self-paced learning kit that complies to NEP 2020 guidelines in introducing coding early-on in schools.
- It helps learning to code WITHOUT Computers giving students a break from sitting in front of screens.
- Kits can be used by anyone! We recommend for students of Grade 5 and up.
- Students can earn points at National & Global levels via Leaderboards within the app.
- The best way to introduce Coding to Students without overwhelming them.
- Students can take part in coding Olympiads organised periodically throughout the year & win exciting prizes!!
What’s Included in each kit!
- Colourful Sprites and Backdrops
- Coding Blocks
- ProGame Gaming Boards
- Dozens of Self-help Activities
- License Key for Android App
- Unlimited FUN!
How to Participate?
Students will improve...
Selected as an MIT Solver Team